Raw Chocolate Easter Eggs
200g raw cacao butter (eg. Loving Earth Raw Cacao Butter)
50-60g raw cacao powder (or to taste)
100g raw honey, pure maple syrup or rice malt syrup
1 tsp vanilla bean paste or natural extract
1/8 tsp fine sea salt
1. Chop cacao butter roughly with a knife on a chopping board, to approx. 1-2cm cubes.
2. Over low heat, melt cacao butter in saucepan for approximately 10 minutes until all the cacao butter is melted.
3. Add remaining ingredients and stir over low heat for another 10 minutes.
4. Pour chocolate mix into chocolate Easter egg molds or onto a pre-lined tray for a thin chocolate bark.
5. Place in the freezer immediately to set, as it will separate if you set it at room temperature.
Note: You can replace half the cacao butter with cold pressed coconut oil if you want to make a cheaper chocolate - but just be aware that it will melt really easily and needs to be kept in the freezer.