Easy Gluten-Free Crepes
These crepes are great if you’re avoiding the bread for lunch and are also a good brekkie alternative. Stuff them with your favourite filling - I would include a good quality protein and lots of veggies.
1 cup buckwheat flour
1 scoop Modere Green Qi
1 egg, whipped lightly
1 cup of your choice of milk
1. Sift flour and Green Qi in a bowl well.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together egg and milk.
3. Combine wet ingredients to dry and mix well. Let sit for 1 minute.
4. Heat 12-inch skillet on medium-low. Grease well with oil.
5. Using a ½ cup measuring cup, scoop crepe batter onto skillet.
6. Cook for 2 minutes, flip and cook for 1 more minute until lightly browned.
7. Enjoy! X
* Makes 3 large crepes. If using a smaller skillet, reduce the amount of batter to 1/3 cup or 1/4 cup for each crepe.
For savoury crepe filling, try scramble eggs with veggies or sweet try adding fresh fruits and yogurt.
Stay tuned for a future post explaining all the wonderful benefits of supplementing your diet with my absolute favourite - Green Qi