Pumpkin Sweet Potato Mini Frittatas
Lunch idea for the little ones:
400g butternut pumpkin, peeled
400g sweet potatoes
1 cup baby spinach leaves
100ml dairy-free milk of choice: rice, oat or almond
1 tbsp of nutrition yeast flakes for a cheesy flavour
1. Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a six-hole muffin tray with oil and baking paper.
2. Cut pumpkin and potato into 2-cm chunks, and roast until just tender and slightly caramelised.
3. Line the base of the tin with spinach.
4. Arrange par-cooked pumpkin and potato over the spinach.
5. Whisk milk of choice, eggs, and yeast flakes until combined. Pour into muffin holes.
6. Scatter extra yeast flakes over the top and bake for 20 minutes until set and golden.
7. Let stand for 5 minutes before removing from the tin.
The leftovers should also make for a great breakfast.
Stayed tuned for my next post about How To Feed Your Kids More Dark, Leafy Vegetables! Description here