Apple, Pear & Cinnamon Loaf
Want to treat your Mum this Mother's Day? Make her this simple yet delicious:
Ingredients (preferably organic)
1 green apple chopped (or grated)
1 pear chopped (or grated)
2 cups almond meal
1/2 cup coconut oil
1 teaspoon vanilla paste or vanilla extract
1/4 cup sweetener, perhaps maple syrup
2 tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line loaf tray with baking paper
2. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Make sure it is mixed well.
3. Pour mixture into loaf dish.
4. Bake for 45 minutes in the oven or until golden brown on top.
5. Allow to cool fully before taking out of dish.
6. You can serve each slice with grass-fed butter (if you can tolerate it) or your favourite nut butter, such as macadamia... yum!!
* If you love cinnamon as much as I do, add an extra teaspoon for that yummy cinnamon hit!
** Toast pieces under the grill and top it with butter - it is devine!!
*** You can slice the loaf up and freeze for portion control!
**** You can swap almond meal for LSA meal and also add extra sweetener if you have that sweet tooth 😋